Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Are You There? It's Me, Jillian

Good morning! I've been posting a lot of recipes lately (because I've been soooo busy with work, I haven't had time to do a lot of crafting or taking pictures). So I figure I post what is convenient to me- and this is food. 

I wanted to take this time to talk a little about me instead of what I eat. I made this blog (after making many blogs before this) as a way for me to share and journal my life and my hobbies/interests. My blogs before have been mainly how I can make money at blogging, but I've decided I just want to do it for fun. 

I work in social media marketing for an agency called Crispin Porter + Bogusky. I am thrilled to be a part of such an amazing company and work with some awesome brands!

I live with my boyfriend, Matt in Boulder, CO and we like to cook together and eat a lot of pizza and burgers. sh ;) We bike to work every day (almost) and we go hiking on occasion. That is probably the most interesting thing going on in my life right now. Besides this cute looking blog!
Well, I hope you enjoy this blog because I enjoy writing it. Oh, and I am sometimes awkward and quirky if you haven't gathered from these photos. Have a wonderful morning/day/night. 

-p.s. every time is morning because I just don't want these days to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment