Saturday, October 20, 2012

hi.

Today, I came home to be with my parents. Mom's not feeling too well. After 3 days, the chemo has been kicking in and she's feeling a little weird. She keeps apologizing to me that she feels this way and that I have to watch her go through it. I don't think she should be apologizing though. I am here for her and I'm doing the best I can.

She won't even take off her cap because she doesn't want me to see her without hair.

In any case, I think we all have been trying to lift her spirits, even this adorable photo she took of Bella, our goldendoodle. I've missed her and I think she feels the same lol.
Although Matt went to the zombie crawl tonight, I felt like I needed to come home. I'm pretty tired right now, but this is just something I have to get used to. Because for the next 6 months, this will be my norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment