Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor Day BBQ Inspo

I have been searching for some awesome recipes for my family this Labor Day. And below are some recipes I found plus a random picture of a beautiful BBQ organized area. Totally want this.

sources: 1/2/3/4

The Watermelon and Jicama salad looks delish, but I've never used Jicama. Maybe I should try this once. Also the burger looks fantastic as well as the sangria. This I might be making tomorrow with my sister who is obsessed with sangrias.

Even though I am not planning on making any of the above recipes (minus the sangria), I am planning on making some BBQ chicken wings (and grilled chicken because my sister doesn't eat dark meat), I am making corn on the cob, sweet potatoes and a delicious yogurt coleslaw. To top it off, for dessert I am making a blueberry yogurt pie and a sugar free box of chocolate fudge my mom is craving before her surgery on Friday.

I will keep you updated on how they turn out! Happy Labor Day and have a great day off from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment